PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What a travisty
Thread: What a travisty
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
CutterJohn
Colonel

Re: What a travisty

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
Do i need to show you all the times Obama stated to the American people "its not a tax"? Would you be mad if the Pres. directly lied to you about the entire process on how the bill was passed?

And just like every liberal, when i show facts they spout it off as nothing but dribble and not fact. Want me to put u in your place? Will not look good.
Did you ever rub two brain cells together and figure out for yourself that it behaves exactly like a tax, regardless of what its labeled for marketing purposes?

The saddest thing is not that he lied. Its that it worked.

So when SCOTUS came out and said, yeah, its a tax, a million republicans lost their minds.

All I could think was "Duh?"

Originally Posted by LegioX View Post
All i can say is, they better be glad i do have health insurance right now. B/c i like to see a fucking IRS agent come and take my money if i decided to not buy insurance b/c the gov't demands me to.
Do you own a house? or have a kid? Right. The government gives you deductions if you do those. And innumerable other things.

Which means the government is taking your money because you decided not to do something. Perfectly legit. Has been for ages. How can you be outraged when you don't even know how your own taxes work? Boggles my mind.

Last edited by CutterJohn; 2012-06-29 at 01:17 PM.