PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - SmokeJumper Sayeth this
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-16, 07:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Funny how the manual says and different thing and the development decides to take a whole new course down the road. Ya know, the whole Prowler having the most armor thing.

The Terran Republic is all about power and dominance, the two most dominate symbols of power for a military government are superior firepower and heavily armored machines rolling down the streets and running over your children. I believe the Prowler should have the most armor in game but also have two firing modes to choose from, in secondary mode on the main guns you can fire both of them at the same time, while in primary they alternate. With the .50cals on the top you would have the same deal. Now before you Vanu sissies get your purple panties in a twist or the NC start blurting falsehoods about being the most disenfranchised Empire I'd like to point out that abusing the secondary fire mode would eat through ammo at an alarming rate, especially with the duel .50s. It comes down to ammo conservation and steady aimed fire or "I'm going to let as many rounds in to your fucking straw hut as possible in the shortest amount of time."

This is just my opinion to keep with the Empire's military doctrine that we were lead to believe actually existed.