PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - A confession
Thread: A confession
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-02, 04:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
CrimsonTemplar
Staff Sergeant

Re: A confession

Originally Posted by ringring View Post
I have to break some news to you guys. It's been something that's been my dirty little secret for a little while but I can conceal it no longer.

I like tanking in PS2 better than in PS1.

There, I've said it. I'm sorry I'm sorry, I can't help it, I was probably born like this and I know I've been living a lie.

Driving a tank in PS2 is nice. The prowler is pretty good, I'm not trying to claim it the best there is, but it suit me just fine.

I even like the lightning. To be honest again, I never did like the lightning in PS1.

On the other, it is a good job I do like tanking because I don't much care for the infantry game.

There you go, make of it what you will.
Break down the door! Drag him out! Beat him! Strip him! Whip him raw until he recants his blasphemous sentiments!

It's a mixed bag for me. Some vehicles in PS1 felt fun to commandeer such as the switchblade and vanguard (never liked the prowler in PS1). Others not so much. I got annoyed easily with the quads (fury, basilisk etc).

In PS2, I enjoy mucking around in vehicles a good deal more. With the new physics I try and push and shove them around, especially the Harasser. No shame in at all. Now we just need some more infantry love and Bob is your good ole uncle. At least until more lasting, intercontinental gubbins come a rolling in.