PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Things That Make You Mad?
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-19, 02:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hater Tots
Private

Things That Make You Mad?

So, I was listening to one of my "friends" talk about how him and his family believe that Barack Obama is a traitor, simply because he just said "this nation" instead of "this nation under god", and it made me think, "God, there really is some stupid stuff on this planet". So, what makes you mad? I suppose I'll start us off with a little list of things.

1. Assumptions (mainly like the one I was talking about)

2. Religious Arguments. One of my friends is a Buddhist, and when he said this, people started saying that he was going to hell, and that Buddhism is essentially Satanism. I hate when stuff like that happens.

3. People Forcing Their Religion On You. One of my friends is always trying to get my brother and I to go to his church and get "saved" so we don't "go to hell". Normally, I end the conversation by asking which has hotter food, Heaven or Hell, and he storms off. This just annoys me, because America has this absolutely wonderful thing called "Freedom of Religion".

I think that about concludes my list. So, what do you guys hate with all of your heart?