PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The new empire based Deliverers and fury
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-21, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by Gunslanger
all of you tell the VS to stop bitching: have you ever been on a thresher and fired a flux cannon? IT SUCKS! VS folks are just worried they are getting tossed a bone becuse the devs couldn't use their imagination and think of anything better. so they said, "well, NC and TR got one, we have to do something...screw it, throw some flux cannnons on that similar to the threshar."
man, i almost NEVER see someone rolling around in a thresher. want to know why? cuz it SUCKS BAD. screw AA. the TR and NC new deliverers will actually be useful. the image VS get is just another crappy vehicle that might look cool, but no one will use. VS have every right to be concerned. we don't know for sure it wil suck, but, when sony brings up the flux cannon, can you blame us for getting worried? i do 100% agree that we don't know for sure it will suck. but, i repeat, VS has every right to be worried about it.
For all of you former OFer's, please listen up: Dorothy, you're not in Sudan anymore. Here on PSU, we appreciate well thought-out criticisms, provided that they are well-collated and informative. What we do not appreciate are poorly written, ungrammatical tirades. Consider this a warning from your local Nazi second-in-command.