PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What is the right way of handling an Exploit?
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-22, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Ait'al
Contributor
General

I just dont get why anyone would EVER condone teh attempt to licensa awaysomebodies rigth to talk about how a game works. Next thing you know there going to sue every game critic they dont like under these premise and then who knows what. cause if thats real thats Appaulling. this isnt a beta thing where theres a specific reason its a normal game. If thats real there two steps away from controling everything your allowed to say about there game and that is just Illegal and Unconstitutional and if i buy this game and see it in the license agreement im suing Sony Ass form here to the next world! You can not ever say we cant talk about how you made the game work, EVER! Thats is just not exceptable in this country and has so many cases against it already. And no court in its right mind wouldnt agree. So you mightn want to look or have you superiors look at there legal department. Cause if sony condoned putting that in a legal agreement sony going to be relling as a company pretty soon. And its not going to be fun. I dont condone exploiting a game to destroy it but i certainly as hell dont condone some stupid license agreement that permenanlty destroys the First ammendment forever. Because there is no way an agreement for a product like this cant do that and wont. So please tell me its not in the EULA for the game, And just on the one for the OF Forum. Please!!!!!!!!

Hamma if you know could you tell me, this sorta shit scares the shit out of me.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-11-22 at 10:46 AM.