PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 07:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #590
Stew
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
how many times do i have to say i do not give a fuck about camping or your argument about people camping. my concern is flow, something completely different. Try better to understand what i am saying before you assume you know what i am saying.
the flow in battlefield never ends because iof the prone the flow never end or been affected by the prone feature players who act like pussy will interupt the flow and as soon as they start to get kill they start to camp back

this is always like thats Killzone 2 and 3 as no prone bfbc 2 as no prone and ive seen the flow of the game drop when you are in a bad player team who are afraid to die

it was even more true in killzone 3 with the (( tactical repawn )) heavily contested and hard to get so most people have this reflex when they got kill they start to camp back and back instead of rushing non stop

for them thats a reflex but a bad one because more you let the opthers team to moove foward the more you will be trap and soon youll be trap in your spawn

its true in everygame and have nothing to do with the prone mechanics i hope you understand