PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Im mad now...
Thread: Im mad now...
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-23, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info
Im mad now...

ok, so i come home from school, and after being away from planetside for a few days, i download the patch, looks good, smells good, sounds good, but for me it isnt, here is why
-boot up oshur, get 7.0 fps in a base, w00t
-then i transport to hossin, where ther is a big fight! i thought this will be fun! so first i get killed, no biggie (it happens about 20 times in 10 minuites for me) so i respawn in an ams, and i get .2 fps! (normaly 10 frames per second) so it takes me about 1 minuite to get over to the equipment terminal, i press G, wait for an other minuite, nothing happens, i press esc to switch the graphics, then the terminal opens up cancelling my esc menu, so it takes an other minuite to escape, so i check the graphics options, they are all min'ed out, so i switch the viewing distance, then the ams blows up! so i died, then(with visibility at the lowest setting) i spawn at a tower, i run arround for a bit at 15 frames per second (in a tower) with a viewing distance of 5 meters w00t
-and to top it off, we are told to leave hossin by some nazi cr5
any suggestions other than the same old "get 512 mb more ram" "get a new mobo" and "get a new video card"
all this shouldnt be! i usually get 10-15 fps in a battle, but today i got .2
w00t, the best day ever