PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Kill Cams?
Thread: Kill Cams?
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 06:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
cashfoyogash
Sergeant

Re: Kill Cams?

wtfno... its ok in death match style fps games (even though i hate it in those games too). why should we penalize someone for being stealthy and knowing how to conceal themselves just because some people are not good enough and QQ too much about sniper fire.

The biggest percent of players in FPS games I think are the ones that run around full speed guns blazing bunny hopping and strafing left and right. While a smaller percent likes to take cover, pick their shots, or "camp" as a lot of players call it. Just because the majority of FPS players like to run around we should not make tools to support everyone to play this way. Camping is a style of play, I dont wanna see PS2 become just a really large deathmatch. I want to see people taking cover, working in teams, using suppressive fire. I want to see actual battle lines being made and fighting over one inch of ground not a huge gaggle fuck of players running around with a shotgun out spraying rounds. No kill cams let the snipers and cloakers have their fun.