PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TK'ing 4th factioners, SOE policy?
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 02:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: TK'ing 4th factioners, SOE policy?

I already got weapon lock twice killing people on vengeance.

It is bad, I know I should not fuel the rage.

But sometimes I can´t avoid it.

I was driving a harasser last week and a retarded pub got in the gunner, I am ok in giving a free ride.

On the way, he shot a friendly prowler, I said, dude, stop that, don´t be retarded!
The prowler shot back, I said, see what you did, we deserved that.
I stop the harasser and got out, the gunner also did that.
The prowler came and blow us up with more shots!
Ok, that was over retaliation, so maybe they are having a bad day, I got it.
Went to saerro listening post, found the prowler there, they were outside, I talked to them, dude, that was overkill, you shouldn't´t blow my harasser just because I got a idiot gunner on it.
They said, fuk you, eat shit and die, and started opening fire.
I run as fast as I could, they started laughting bad.

Placed 2 c4 on the prowler, blow it up, we are even, I lost my harasser, they lost the prowler.
They opened fire on me and killed me.
Ok, now it is personal!
They got lightings, they got me again, I c4 their lightings.
It was a long night of TKs, in the end I got weapon lock.

The dude was:
https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428085254812894865

He still shots me when he see me playing, his only problem is that I am never alone like I was that day, so it no longer works, my squad just kills him fast.

Today I had to intentionally TK a player called Yussarrian.

I and my friend were defending tawrich, on deploy mode on the road from tawrich tower to the tawrich north base.
Both prowlers with deploys, AP + halberts = Lots and lots of dead lightings and vanguards.
Yussarrian started firing smokes, I could no longer target the vanguards and they started popping out nead my tank in a good number, so I could no longer kill then, with help I manage to kill most of then.
I used local (/re) "stop smoke please", used proximity voice, no way more and more smoke coming, I took a time but I found him firing all that smoke, killed him, too bad the smoke he fired already covered the approx of multiple enemy tanks.
We almost lost tawrich because someone thought it was good to fire smoke on enemy units... I am still mad with him, but tomorrow I will forget it.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2