PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Werner - Nostalgia
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 07:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #172
Piper
First Sergeant

Re: Werner - Nostalgia

Only got to page four before I figured I'd pipe (pun not intended) up. Got to catch up with rest of thread in a bit.

There's more than enough of us kicking about to do all sorts in PS2 it seems, including bringing back the US server invasion? Who used organise those near the beginning? Urgh...memory.

Good to see so many folks still about, some I've shared booze with, some I have not. Have applied for PS2 beta, but not being a sub'er to PS1 (Super soldiers was the final straw for me and I've never felt compelled to head back after that total piece of craptastic game "design") I'll have to wait for a later phase (RE: Smedely [of the wallet] tweet) to get in.

Oh I see Ironmole has posted, there are already hax coded for PS2?

As for what I've seen of PS2, looks a mixed bag. Some good, some dubious, but no Suppressors, shockingly poor form.

Below a particularly salient image I feel of some of the old crew pinched from a link Kalbuth found earlier. Salient as I'm looking the wrong way as ever. Morgy isn't shooting any of us at least though.

Oh and while I'm linking stuff, old HDD didn't survive so not much to link, or that I can seem to find via google actually, but well there's Marco's old video. Wonder if PS2 will ever get the same cult following in todays gaming market. Kinda doubt it.

Last edited by Piper; 2012-07-27 at 08:54 AM.