PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Oceanic players, Outfits and a server that’s probably 24/7 active.
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 10:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Oceanic players, Outfits and a server that’s probably 24/7 active.

Seeing as there is no forum discussion elsewhere and you represent this sizeable group I might as well ask these Q's here.

The groups thoughts on balance in regard to PS2?
24/7 is nice but without an even population spread its not as appealing.
Being one of the original guilds on BR from release I can say it was heavily one sided for quite a few years before it went to shite.

What sort of sizeable and influential numbers do you represent about server flagging and is that representation based on PS2, just gaming in general or MMORPG like WoW/Aion/GW?

If we forget about the sizeable player base you represent and focus on the officers responsible for organising this, what sort of numbers are we looking at there?

I see the release of GW2 having a big effect on this proposal. The history of the guilds mentioned is heavily based around MMORPG and I dont see that changing any time soon.
I am going to use the term hardcore because I assume thats how your represented participate in MMORPG. Plus this post is about 24/7 gaming so its not just a social plan.
Do these guilds plan on playing both PS2 and GW2 at a hardcore level or PS2 is the main focus?