PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - which pistol should i use ?
View Single Post
Old 2016-07-12, 06:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Mordelicius
Major

Re: which pistol should i use ?

Originally Posted by StalkerSniper View Post
OH MEN YOU ARE GENIUS....
seriously... -_-
have you even read me?
they both can kill easily... VR is bullshit, real targets move, dodge and will knife u if it takes too long to kill...
i need a pro stalker to answer my question...
as a stalker rate of fire is better or damage?
i already seen 1 shot and knife kills with hunter
AND half clip and knife kill with amp
they are both fast to kill BUT i wanna know which should i choose....
Lol, yes I read what you said very carefully. You said you were BR14. Assuming that's your highest level. That's makes you extremely new to this game.

Not a Stalker but an anti-Stalker. I know how to deal with all you stalkers/ infiltrator while guarding my Sundy, generators, capture points, entry ways, choke points, turrets etc.

For example, before your splurge all your certs and future certs on a pure Stalker build, are you aware of the existence of Dark Flashlight attachment?

When you are illuminated by a dark flashlight, you will be exposed. It's a counter to stealth and even your permastealth.

You only have to search Youtube for 'Planetside 2 dark flashlight'. Here's one.
He kills 3 stealthers with a pistol because he has a flashlight.

Now, I don't know if there are any changes to the dark flashlight, having not played PS2 since last year (not until they put real value on bases/captures/resources), but I doubt they would remove it. Without it, Stalkers will have carte blanche ability to backstab/knife/ambush with no counter.