PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash FC vs TIW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-12, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Community Clash FC vs TIW

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
What I saw was:
FC is here since day one, fighting side by side since day one, they know each member on the outfit by his real name. They know what anyone is good at and make specialization in roles to work good. They use military talking and strategy.
TIW is a reunion all top 100 leaderboard players on waterson, they come from multiple outfits, most of then are on TIW no longer then two months.
They play several roles, because when everyone is BR 100, they are tired of doing farming and they are trying new stuff and they lose his specialization role with that. TIW is just feared because they only move in big groups with big guns, it is common to see TIW doing max crashers to defend a tower, and they always rush to the enemy sunderer, normal outfit don´t have that many resouces or numbers to stop then, and we can´t forget they always have players with BR lower then 100 playing with medics and engineers just to keep then alive, I call those guys, TI slaves.
Always camp a TIW body, it is sure medics are coming to resurrect him if he is BR 100.
Quite obvious from the video, FC knows weaknesses and counters too. They used rocket launchers on NC Maxes. C4 are harder to use on TR and VS maxes, so rocket launchers are the only viable counter on tight corridors and door entrances.

They came up with the initial strategy to spawn contain, but they didn't even bring HAs with a dumbfire RL to suppress the VS Max. Those MAx/Engie/Medic combo is not going to do crap against multiple Maxes plus a bevy of organized flankers because all the dps they've got are the short ranged Maxes.

Again, imo, skillwise the gap is not that big. It's the organization is where FC truly shines. This again leads me to thinking about a future battle againts NUC.

NUC is also highly adaptable. They don't adapt as quickly on the fly though. I see their adaptation probably happen in a day. If a couple of bad things happen to them (something they've never experienced before), maybe in the next encounter, they've already devised a counter. So, I see their ability to adapt to situation becoming more ingrained day by day.

Having said that, I haven't seen FC's combine arms gameplay. That's where NUC excel with the dominant HE, Marauder, Vulcan plus their air suppression/cover abilities with Mossies and Libs.

Imo, the weakness of NUC is they avoid the really heavily fortified bases. On yesterday's alert, they've resecured the pallisade from being capped. NC was waiting on the next tower. The rest of the TR attacked and got slaughtered, they didn't join. They much rather have catching a base off guard with a Galaxy drop and then having a solid base capture point secure and/or spawn containment.