Thread: Free-To-Play
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 06:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Skitrel
Contributor
Captain

Re: Free-To-Play

Originally Posted by Bonius View Post
The only one I have publically available, but it's by no means impossible nor extremely tough.

It's all about outsmarting, outskilling and outplaying your opponent. Cheaters gets the skill-part for free, however they dont get the smart or play parts.

You're probably about to say: "That's a one in a lifetime killstreak, you were hiding in a bush and you spawncamped the shit out of the opponents!!!!". The answer to that is: No, No and no.
Smart public play is camping, hiding, cornering. This is exactly what I just said. What you suggested was that what was in the AA video was possible to do legitimately. No it's not. Not in the slightest. Your suggestion was that magical ludicrously fast aim and precognition is possible, it's not.

You act as if I said scoring highly is impossible. That is not what I said any you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Human motor skills have a cap, at that cap it all comes down to strategy, however, when someone breaks that cap there is absolutely nothing that can be done whatsoever. Someone cheating is better than anyone, period. There's no "smart play" to defeat someone that can see you through walls and aim at you perfectly in 0 delay, every single time. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Here's the final of the cod 4 tournament at I44 from a couple months back. I bring this one up because I actually took part, though am not in this video. It makes me laugh when pub players describe concepts about fps play that are simply inexplicably wrong, and it really bothers me. Play at a competitive level, get the experience of playing at a competitive level, THEN speak from an authoritative position. Don't come in here quoting your sniper stats as if it means anything. It changes nothing about the fact that a hacker is infinitely better than anyone that plays at the highest competitive levels.

http://www.fileplay.net/channels/ise...phanmix-vs-tcm

End of discussion, because I won't take any further part in it. I always get far too worked up when it comes down to these threads and arguing with someone that speaks from zero experience as if they're authority is futile at best. I'd only be making myself mad.

Mod: /r/gamernews
Join The Enclave: http://www.enclaveoilrig.com

Last edited by Skitrel; 2012-03-14 at 06:47 PM.