PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Free-To-Play
Thread: Free-To-Play
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
Skitrel
Contributor
Captain

Re: Free-To-Play

The only reason you beat a hacker is because the hacker is attempting to appear legitimate. This is akin to letting the other side win, or at least letting them get kills an unintentionally letting them win just a little too much.

You don't beat a hacker.

Said I wouldn't continue, but I feel a bit cooler now and this is less dramatic than I anticipated.

The point I originally made was not that getting such statistical wins is impossible, but that beating a hacker, or playing to that level of extreme perfection, is impossible.

What sickens me worse is that I reinstalled CS:S recently and 95% of people are hacking. It's ludicrous. Then you attempt to call them out and it's "you suck, they're skilled, we know them" from all the other people that know each other and are in fact ALSO hacking. The cognitive dissonance among them is hilarious.

Not that the same shit isn't happening to BF3 right now, taken a break from competitive Battlefield because there's no trust right now. Even at lans people are running recoil macros built into mouse drivers.

Mod: /r/gamernews
Join The Enclave: http://www.enclaveoilrig.com

Last edited by Skitrel; 2012-03-14 at 07:26 PM.