PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - ProSiebenSat.1
Thread: ProSiebenSat.1
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
bjorntju1
Captain

Re: ProSiebenSat.1

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
Why give EU players localized support and do marketing with a multi-billion dollar media company? It's how EU players should be treated. We now have regular conversations and meetings whose only topic is "What about the EU?" all because of this deal.

I'm familiar with the deals you mention and I can assure this is a whole different ball game.
I am Dutch, and the localized support isn't in my lanuage. So that advantage is not for everyone. Not that I mind, since I can speak/write English good, but still... And I also have never seen any marketing of that company here.

But I don't mind that they are handling that kind of stuff, but they do need to make sure we don't get delayed updates/patches. I don't mind if we get a patch a hour later or something, but not days/weeks. Also that we get into the closed beta at (almost) the same time as US people. And that the prices of the marketplace are the same as the US one. (1$=not1€) And that we also have the same items. I do hope they won't put in better weapons/items, while the US version doesn't have those things. And I know you guys said that SOE has the word on what get's in or not. So I suppose that won't happen, but I still have a bad impression from that fiasco earlier this year, and the things I read about the company. I am really curious about how the EU beta and release goes. If everything goes well, and the above stuff I mentioned gets handeled well. I am a happy person and then I will just play on the EU server

Last edited by bjorntju1; 2012-07-15 at 12:53 PM.