PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [PSA] What are your top 3 bases or outposts in PlanetSide 2?
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-21, 08:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Cruciall
Private

Re: [PSA] What are your top 3 bases or outposts in PlanetSide 2?

Originally Posted by Dougnifico View Post
I never said that you have to have population, just superior firepower. Medics and engineers act as force multipliers by keeping people in action. Attrition means is about killing your opponent to the point where it drains them. Bio-labs are about keeping as many people in the fight as often as possible to maintain superior firepower. Basically, its two walls of bullets trying to push each other back. Basically kind of like this.

Some outfits have very high standards, and good for them. I just don't want this to be a community that tears people down for not having good stats. That's toxic. Community is the only thing keeping some people in this game. If the community goes sour, then kiss planetside goodbye.
you insist it has to be a war of attrition , the trick about bio labs is you have to get it done fast. the longer it takes the more it increases the advantage your giving the enemy .this goes for most bases in ps2.

I agree, and i was not judging him based on his stats,but i was calling him out about playing with good outfits.most top tier outfits require coms ,working headset, 18+ br 80+ 2.0 kd atleast, dose not matter if your support or not.
Im sure blax is a great new player and hes learning fast, when i started i was running a 0.5 0.6 kd, but it comes in time.I average 2.5 to 3.5 kd these days, infantry only.

i wasnt trying to tear anyone down, me stating that bio labs are the only bases they got right is just my opinion. I assume some people enjoy the armor and air spam tactics that happen at every other base. ya know, get tones of armor and air to shoot the point and the spawn room. 90% of the bases in the game are like this sad to say.well maybe less now, they have done alot of work to prevent the spam.they should just put a dome over every base . they had it on test ,and the armor and air guys started to rage..... they were worried that the domes would prevent them from getting any kills ever again lmao

Last edited by Cruciall; 2014-04-21 at 09:01 PM.