PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Our Lovely TSA strikes again
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
CutterJohn
Colonel

Re: Our Lovely TSA strikes again

Anyone with a reasonable budget and 3 brain cells to rub together could bring a bomb on board an airplane, and they can do it with 100% success, and no policy for detecting it would ever, ever, ever be tolerated.

I'll make it easy on you. We all have assholes. Having roamed the internet for many years, I am quite aware of how... voluminous.. it is. You can apparently lodge things of incredible length and girth inside.

How long before a plane blows up from an assbomber? Its only a matter of time until they realize this. People have been smuggling drugs up there for years. It will work just as well with bombs. Sure it may be uncomfortable or even hurt, but these people are willing to kill themselves. This is a simple, low tech, and 100% effective solution available to nearly every single human being alive.

Your security theater, as such, is absolutely meaningless. It can not and will not go to the lengths necessary to assure safety. People will never tolerate cavity searches. They will never tolerate X-rays.

The actual truth is.. Planes don't get suicide bombed because very few people want to be suicide bombers. Hijackings we can guard against with simple metal detectors and strong doors, and passengers who will not tolerate misbehavior.

Last edited by CutterJohn; 2012-04-25 at 10:11 AM.