PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - This game Need FreePlayers in order to suceed stop to trying to limite them to much !
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
GuyFawkes
First Sergeant

Re: This game Need FreePlayers in order to suceed stop to trying to limite them to mu

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
actually no, many people here seams to want to have a subscibtion model instead of free to play but like i said they dont realise the consequence of whats they are asking for, this game need 2000 players per continents to be really fun to play, all the balanced and maps layout as been designed with that in mind !
I want to win the lottery, don't mean its gonna happen

I'd pay a sub, but I honestly think now on reflection, that its a flawed concept and stagnates games. Most ftp games in past have been poor, but now even the biggest publishers realise that churning out the same regurgitated crap of clones and minor upgrades and dodgy expansions is wearing thin.
Even console players are starting to realise , hey this cod is just same as last one with a bit of a graphical upgrade.

In short, hard purchase and subs suck and soe aren't following that route any more.