PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - In-Game News Correspondents: What do you think?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Stardouser
Colonel

In-Game News Correspondents: What do you think?

I would wager that there are people in the PS community interested in performing in-game journalism AND capable of doing the same(don't look at me, I'm just daydreaming here).

What would you guys think if SOE allowed a certain number of people to have the ability to ghost any facility, player, vehicle, commander, etc, with an eye towards allowing these people to write up in-game news stories, etc, and if these people had the proper hard drive space and other equipment and know-how, they could even take highlight screenshots and videos. These people would be able to eavesdrop on certain channels or get an omniscient view of the server's activity so they know where to go. No one would be able to create a character on a server where they have been granted ghosting journalism privileges and these people would of course be vetted and approved by SOE.

Naturally, such people might already have, or should develop, relationships with websites like...I don't know...Planetside Universe, who could host their videos and such.