PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Flying
Thread: Flying
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-18, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #111
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

Originally posted by Led
SHE was making HER comments based upon public play. Sure, it is much different in clan and tourney play, but how many casual players got into that?

PS will be very appealing to casual players, in my opinion, because top tier gameplay will not be restricted to clans and tourney alone.

And if you cannot agree with that, apparently you never played on public servers very much The best 'teamplay' I could ever get out of those was rarely getting a bomber crew together. Of course, 90% of the time, the idiot bombardier would instantly drop bombs when he hopped in, killing everyone around him and destroying the bomber I worked so hard to get off the pad and away from the vehicle TKers
Actually alot of players got into competition. PS is a very competative game for completely different reasons than tribes. Since we don't have matches in PS we need other ways to satisfy that part of us. Attacking and capturing bases will have to suffice so why not make it interesting. Jetpacks or (quick boosters like the Vanu MAX) would.