PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-30, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #228
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Moarwin...  I was trying to keep up with that PSU comment thread but jeez, these guys are thick headed. All that needed to happen for the roster to be legit was everyone being in the outfit tag TGWW or NNG at the START of the match. Lol. Oh, and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?

LOl damage control.... Well im sorry I just don't buy it. He was talking about me bitching about the roster here" All that needed to happen for the roster to be legit was everyone being in the outfit tag TGWW or NNG at the START of the match. Lol. Then he continues elaborate on the subject ,key words "Oh and" like he forgot to mention..."and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?"

Everybody who watched the stream new we were out of resources 15 mins into the second round,so why in gods name would he be talking about us?Also pulling ,what was it? 30 or 40 gals at the end kind of blew up your spot.

He must as clueless as you said this guy was.

Quorum... LOLZ but lets face it we all know that was not the real TGWW that we see every night, that was Mattherson's best. Which just shows how well connected TGWW is to be able to muster all of those aces (tip of the hat to Dread). . . As I have said before the Real TGWW comms are more like hanging out at a coffee house (again with all due respect) not a frat house *cough*QRY*cough*. . .

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-30 at 07:45 PM.