PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 01:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Sirisian
Colonel

Re: Balancing Factor: Resource Storage Limit

Originally Posted by Pollo Jack View Post
Hold up. Have they said these sidegrades will have to be purchased every time you pull a loadout? I was under the impression you pay to unlock it once.

[...]

And what if you have almost enough for your loadout? Do I have to spend five minutes every time I am at the terminal deciding what to put back? Sure, it can just not give me anything saying I have insufficient funds but I will still have some funds and I want to use my favorite weapon.
Specifically grenades and implants and max units were mentioned as costing resources. (I can't remember what he said about C4). Also I don't remember anything regarding stock weapons, but sidegrades cost resources. So if you want say a grenade launcher attachment you use resources.

Also regarding trying to pull a loadout or favorite that you lack resources for I'd imagine just says "insufficient funds". You'll probably see the resource cost next to loadouts and vehicle favorites when you choose to spawn them? Speculating though.