PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside Idea Lab
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-16, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Hayoo
Contributor
PS Idea Lab

Some small updates to the site yesterday. I plan to get into more substantial stuff next week.
  • New concept screenshot on Voice Macro icons is in the Wishful Patch Notes section.
  • You may have noticed that Idealab has a new logo. This is undergoing some design tweaks.
  • Empire Headlines now have all recruitment and 'weapon showcase' banners up. The vehicle banner will become an animated gif or flash piece eventually, showing each Empire's unique weaponry.
  • Empire News menu is up. Whenever a particular Empire is affected, the news will be posted here for quick reference.
  • Various forum links have been updated to point to the new official forums.
  • A Planetside Icon has been added to the Wishful Patch Notes. A glowing blue icon signifies an idea that happens to be in actual development (e.g. Armor bars), while a non-glowing icon signifies a wished feature that has already gone Live (after the entry was posted)..
  • A stand-in button has been added on the right-side menu for the Planetside Community Request and Feature Tracking List, located on the offical forums. This list is a running tally of frequent Planetside requests by the community. It is updated every week with the most freqeuently asked requests posted by the players.

Remember there's a new poll for April "How long have you been playing Planetside?"

By the way, Hamma, expect a donation sometime next week in appreciation of you guys hosting my site.