PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My last day with Sony Online Entertainment :(
View Single Post
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2003-11-21, 09:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
BrileyPS
PlanetSide Artist

My last day with Sony Online Entertainment :(

I just wanted to say goodbye, as I will be leaving Sony today to move to Dallas, and work with Nerve Software. I have enjoyed my time chatting with you guy's over the years, along with creating such a great game. For those that don't know who I am, I was a 3D Artist on the team for the St. Louis office. I also wanted to say that it has been a honor to work amongst the talent on this team, and let you the community know, that they really care about the game. From what I've seen, you all have some great things to look forward to, and I know that you will find them as cool as I did.
Take care everyone, and I'll still be seeing you in Planetside
Brett Briley
3d Artist
Planetside

P.S: I just wanted to make sure that I said a personal goodbye to the Planetside-Universe community here, I realize that I haven't been stopping in lately..but things have been hectic for me. I will try and stop by from time to time, as I have made some good friends from here. I hope the best for you all, and I will still be popping into Planetside when I can.