PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Eraser
Thread: The Eraser
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-06, 02:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

The 2 post Finally(sp) is here! wOOt, now I need to buy CC to start next story.

8. A Blast From The Past

It has been 3 months since Chevys betrayed the Terran Republic. We been looking for him since. His DNA has been erased last week due to him constantly spawning within a TR building and blowing the shit out of us. He now is unknown, at least we think he is.

I am now leader of the outfit that attempted the attack on Seth over in Solsar. Both ******* and Smith are second in command. We got word that Chevys was seen in Cyssor over at Wele, the same place where this all began. I ordered a full scale attack on Wele. I�ve never seen so many Galaxys in one place. The whole Ceryshen villa at the sanctuary was full of aircraft; Reavers, Liberators, Galaxys, Mosquitoes. But what use would this attack be? What if this sighting was intentional? What if it was a trap, just like last time? He wants me.

�Bugger, you ok?�

Red was sitting next to me inside the HART building.

�Yeah, I think.� I need to go this alone. �Hey Red, um you want to lead this?�

�Why?�

�Um, stomach ache.� What a gay lie.

�You could do this, you�ve been leader the past month and you�ve lead some of the cleanest attacks ever. This will all be on them.�

�Yes but,� here it comes. �I think Chevys got this planed.�

Red turns to me, eyes opened wide. �You telling me this is another setup?�

�Yes, I mean no, I mean�.I don�t know. He wants me. He knows I�m the one who truly saw, without me he could�ve gotten away dead on the news. You lead please.�

Red and I stared for a minute, then he nodded and walk out. I got up and walked to the equipment terminal, then looked up. �Loyalty Until Death.� This is what it means. I�m going to see him, and I�m going to fight for the Terran Republic because of all the helpless people of the other factions who believe we can�t save them. They will come, once we rule over all, it will be us who save this planet�s race.

I walked out to my Wraith, parked behind Smith�s Galaxy.

�Bug you ok?� Smith asked. I nodded.

I drove into the Cargo Bay. Then the radio turned on.

�Ok, I am *******, I shall be leading this raid today. One rule, shoot at anything and everything that is blue and yellow. We will stop at one of the warp gate towers to help some friends. They know we are coming, this will be old tactics, tactics that they used when we were at Seth. Beware, we�re coming in with only Maurders, Lightnings, and ATVs. They got Vanguards at the gates. But then we don�t know that. Just be careful where you walk. That is all, good luck.�

Once again, the engines roared. The seats shook, we flew. Whistling, then guns ringing. The Galaxy pitched back in a steep climb, then leveled out. All that could be thought about is I might see Chevys again, but what do I do when that happens? Wave and smile? Or guns and death? They know we are coming, why not bother trying to cut us off? This was a set up.

�Ladies, lock and load. Approaching North Cyssor Tower. ATV drivers remain in your bays.� Red yelled through the loudspeaker.

Then doors could be heard, they all dropped. The loudspeakers came on fast again.

�RETREAT TO KEELUT!! THE NC ARE HIDING IN THE WARPGATE! EVERYONE FALL BACK!� Screamed Red.

Everything roared with gunfire. The Galaxy was turning around, now attempting to escape. Then the red lights went on, the whole Galaxy was shaking. All of a sudden, bullets were flying in and out of the cargo bay. Rockets where now heard. BOOM! The roof grew bigger and bigger holes. The with the red lights now came buzzing, Sparrow MAX�s are on the ground. Then the Galaxy stopped, and a whistling noise could be heard. BOOM! The Cargo Bay door blew off as if a tornado just swept through. My Wraith locked its wheels, but still skidded within the hold.

This is Chevys doings, and this is the kill. They will pull us back to Keelut and blow us up with their Orbital Strike, killing everyone like they did at Wele. This isn�t going to happen.

I looked at the screen next to the flashing light. The pilot and gunners both ejected. One engine is on the verge of blowing. BOOM! I looked back to see scraps fall from what was once part of this Galaxy�s engine.

This will end today.

I turned the locks off, then I rolled out of the Galaxy. Suddenly the busted Galaxy blew up. Once I landed on the ground, I hit the cloaking button and I became invisible. There was gunfire everywhere. The tower was blue. But this wont end at the tower. I hit the gas and drove into the warp gate. Everything was a blur.

::

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.