PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I made a thing (Terran Propaganda Piece)
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 09:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: I made a thing (Terran Propaganda Piece)

Originally Posted by Skitrel View Post
Woah hold on a second, this misses the point and oversimplifies the situation.. The Terran Republic FORCE everyone to be part of the Terran Republic, nobody is allowed to create anything else even if they were to do so peacefully. While they may remain an internally utopian democratic regime their attitude towards and other kind of regime even being allowed to exist is very clearly that of oppressiveness.

Everyone is allowed to exist but only as long as they conform to the laws and rules of the Terran Republic, everywhere. If anyone does not, they must be destroyed.

The NC want something different to the Terran Republic, but they're not allowed it, their only option is therefore fighting against them and ultimately seeking to destroy them.
We're a 1 party democratic system of course we can't allow others to shoot up around and confuse and lie to people, especially the NC they're so misguided they don't know if they're coming or going. They should simply have worked the system and remained in the Republic and been happy with their lot. It's just greed, avarice and hatred of peace that lead them to armed insurrection.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms