PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Empire names switched?
View Single Post
Old 2003-04-07, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Vimp
Sergeant

Phenom - This thread dosn't need to be discussing an important issue to be justifiably talked about. Conversation by nature is not strictly related to important issues but is for a large part a mere pass time. Which I'm sure is all this thread was meant for.

My take on the factions is this.

Terran Republic - Group that are strict to the rules and ruthlessly imploy military police to enforce obedience among its citizens.
*Republic along with any other form of government is largly defined by its people and the ones in charge thus you can have dictatorship in almost any government system.

New Conglomorate - Freedomists that aregoverned by ones that are highly intolerant of anything and anyone that they suspect might potentially threaten their own freedom.

Vanu Sovereignty - Technology enthusiast that let Vanu technology determine where they go. The ancient Vanu race could be considered the sovereignty which is spoken of, as there is no strict nor determined leadership of the VS as I understand it. So in summary it can be easily devised that the VS are the most tolerant faction of the 3 as they don't enforce anything on anyone.