PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - General Hawley's speech
View Single Post
Old 2003-02-21, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Originally posted by Unregistered
We are not talking about Viet Nam, or the actions of U.S. soldiers in that war, because you will not hear me saying that American Soldiers did not comit War Crimes durring that war.

Yellow River - was definatly an Atrocity commited by China. I'm still looking for the U.S. fualt in that one.

Your professors opinion hold no water when compared to Eyewitness accounts, and therefore should not be brought into a conversation based on facts.
Might help if you actually read it. There weren't any eye witnesses. All the reports were hearsay by WESTERN reporters. Or are you going to say those who were killed were eye witnesses? Funny how you think your opinion weighs more than that of a proffessor who has written two books on the subject.

As for going off topic, we ARE talking about the actions of the U.S. military in war. We started with the bombing of Japan. So now you try saying Japan was worse (how talking about the chinese was on that topic I don't know). So I switched over to some of the atrocities committed in Vietnam. Since you just got mad that I brought that war up, I'm guessing you feel U.S. was in the wrong there.