PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New Conglomerate Junior Divison
View Single Post
Old 2015-02-11, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DeathsVirgin
Private

Post Chapter 4: Crown fit for a King

We are rocking out to instrumental metal music blasted at full volume in the Harasser. Downs is driving, heavy Assault Brody is in the front seat. Light Assault Chen-Li is on top gunning. MAX Shaquisha is sitting in the back carriage. Light Assault Timmy, Infiltrator Ilana, and Engineer Liam are in the backseat.

"Watch this!" Downs yells over the music. He activates the Turbo. We are thrusted back into our seats, as he completely clears 40 meters of cliff.

"Holy sh*t! DD!" Chen-Li screams.

"I almost fell out you f***tard!" Laquisha screams. "Do that again and the Burster cannon goes up your ass!"

Downs gives a hearty laugh and continues to speed towards the bridge leading the land and air fleet. The rest if our squad is not too far away in a Valkyrie.

He parks the buggy behind a tall rock. The Platoon sundy deploys, NC soldiers pour out. I look around as blue beams illuminate the night sky. The rest of our squad hop out of the Valkyrie nearby and regroup to us.

"Alright squad leaders. Thirty-no-twenty seconds to spread out and put up squad beacons."

He slams the beacon onto the desert turf. A blue light shoots out.

"Here comes the air fleet. Convoy catch up! I want full gunners in those Gals! Keep one for each platoon in the air." Downs is imputing all kinds of commands before we even start fighting.

"Let's get those S-AMS up like now! One for each Platoon!"

This guy REALLY knows what he's doing.

After about two minutes, the squad leaders confirm that all transport vehicles have delivered all infantry troops.

"Air Fleet, Convoy! Advance and standby" he yells.

Reavers and Liberators, and Vanguards, Lightings, and Combat-ready Harassers begin to advance from the bridge.

"OK. Platoon A, swarm A-point. Patrol the main building up-down. These Terran f***s shouldn't even be able to move two feet without bumping into one of us! Platoon B, capture and guard B-Point. Same with C Platoon. Use that bridge to your advantage!"

I'm seriously impressed by his initiative, and efficient use of tactics as a division commander.

"Platoon D, provide suppressing fire for our vehicles and be prepared to reinforce."

"Wow," I say.

"He's pretty good, ain't he?" Infiltrator Sanjay says.

Downs grins. "You ready kid?"

I nod.

"Stay close" says Infiltrator Ilana.

"Everyone move!"

Sanjay, finds a place to snipe. We run into the building, up the stairs and wait about thirty seconds to capture A-point. 6 of us are in the room, the other 6 are outside the room guarding. The rest of the platoon is up and about the base suppressing Terran from getting up or down to A-point.

"B-point secured," says Platoon B leader.

"C-point captured," says Platoon C leader.

"Very good, hold those points," Downs orders.

As time rages on, our defenses get breached as the medics die, and there is no one left to heal. The infantry begin dying and have to respawn far away. The time it takes them to get back here, we are battling a squad of Terran MAX-crashers.

"These f***ing immature bastards!" Engineer Liam screams. He and Gretchen are firing away at MAX's with mana turrets.

"Can I get some repairs over here!" Toby yells. He fired a rocket at a MAX, which explodes the head into a paste of red and pink.

"A bit busy!" Gretchen screams. A sniper bullet hits her in the chest. She stumbles back. The second and final bullet rips her jaw clean off, and severs her vertebrae in her neck.

I shoot at the Infiltrator standing in the stair balcony.

"Medic!" I yell. Jessica and Marco both come over. I drag her body inside the capture room leaving a scarlet trail. They stream healing nanites into Gretchen's body. I watch in horror as well as awe as her mandible grows back, then the reddish-pink dermis begins to quickly cover that. Finally her tan epidermis completes her anatomy as the plates in her neck realign and the bullet pops out of her breast.

"That's f***ing awesome." I say.

"I know, but get your head back in the game," Marco advises. Gretchen wakes and continues fighting.

I take part of the MAX slaughter and gain two more MAX kills on my record.

"Area clear! Left side" yells Brody.

"Area clear on the right!" Light Assault Timmy says.

"I'm back," says Ilana uncloaking.

"From where?" I ask.

"Recon," she replies, "they're bringing in their entire 8th division."

"Sh*t!" Downs curses.

"Uh... DD, we've eyes on what looks like a div of Vanu coming from the East...Your orders?" Platoon Leader D asks.

"God****it! Can we get a f***ing break around here. This was supposed to be an easy operation. Not f***ing final stand!" Downs rages.

"They're approaching! Your orders?" The woman asks.

"I want all of air and land directed towards them! Platoon D also. We can handle our own."

A plasmic explosion of purple takes out half of our health and sends ruble flying everywhere, as well as dust on our eyes. We lay on the floor gasping for air, insides damaged.

The medics throw heaIing grenades. The pain leaves my body as my ribs straighten and the burn on half my face is covered with new skin.

Now the real fight begins.

Last edited by DeathsVirgin; 2015-02-17 at 08:19 PM.