PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #139
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by TorinPS View Post
Your guys made those accusations though. "They must have gone to hossin for resources between rounds". "There is no way they could have that many air resources"

Also, for the record, we had 12 aircraft in the air. Not 24 or whatever your guys were claiming.

Beacons were unfortunately not allowed, because of a last minute snafu (ha!) with the rules, that left our guys at level 1 and unable to deploy them. If we had been told ahead of time that nobody was going to level our guys up, and we needed to do it on our own, we would have. Beacons were disallowed because only your guys had them.

Yes, you got screwed because of no beacons, no squad deploys, unable to keep sundies up, the deck was stacked against you from the start. Shit happens. RCCC is improving. Man up, get better, try again. Rules will improve, etc.

We played with dudes from our outfit. If you want to bitch and moan about bullshit technicalities in an attempt to twist it to make us look like we cheating, do it with your outfit mates, they are the only ones hearing that shit.

Retrogreq let it out of the bag. Our air guys weren't pulling aircraft until their 2nd or 3rd deaths. We had plenty to spare. Most of our squad was at 750 resources for the whole match, and coming out of the break practically everyone was maxed out. When you stay in the air, don't die, don't burn resources on second/third pulls, and kill people in air hexes, you get and keep resources. We knew this was a pivotal goal for the match, and we followed it. We pulled back when we were overcommitting, we intentionally avoided unnecessary deaths.

You guys have made plenty of accusations about how we cheated, and while I wanted to avoid any chest beating, you keep pushing the issue.

We had better guys in the air, and we beat you. Simple as that.

I don't know how many times you guys said "They had 25, 30 people in the air", etc. No, that was you guys. We had 16 guys in 12 aircraft, and we played it smart. We've got great pilots, and we came out on top.

Stop trying to make this out to be something it isn't. You're a butthurt sore loser.

You lost a scrim. Big deal. Man up, move on. The more you drag this shit out, the dumber you look.

Edit: If by stacked, you mean we've been recruiting good people for months, yeah, you got us.

Edit 2: I really don't know why I even recognize these posts and justify them with a reply. I'm done with this scrub.

LOL F U and F your air, I could give a rats ass what went on up there.lol look at my stats, im not even a pilot. The only thing the air was fighting over was the right to farm what ever is on the ground with impunity . Congratz to you and all matherson outfits that helped make that happen.

Frankly im just disgusted I wasted my time on you people lol

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-09-27 at 09:37 PM.