PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your most epic planetside 1 moment
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 09:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
angelphantasma
Private

Re: Your most epic planetside 1 moment

Originally Posted by jakaul View Post
We'd held off a red alert at Caer with about 15 of us until it went neutral. Eventually, we all died and were sitting in sanct trying to figure out what to do. Someone mentioned we should go back and drop on Caer for a gen hold, so we did. After we killed 40 or so TR, they stopped coming for some strange reason, so a couple of us peeked outside the gen to see nobody in the immediate area. Almost all of us were down to one box of ammo for our guns, so the next plan was to rush the CC and flip the hack, which would effectively cancel out the CEP for TR squad leaders.

I think we cleaned up about 15-20 TR in the CC area with maybe 6 or 7 of us left alive, flipped the hack and then did a mass suicide. Funniest part was it cost one of the TRx guys getting CR5 since they got shit for BEP/CEP on the rehack and capture. :]
We have done plenty of beautiful stuff in interlinks. It is like we were meant for them or something.

I have no memory but there is a good video of 3% DT holding a biolab against both NC and TR. is said video. I have some leet deci shots!

My most fond moment was Mohawk saying he loves me. I was in aww and crashed my plane (was defending the air during an andvari hack) - no other moment has been so wonderful.