PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Old Planetside 1 Stat Websites
View Single Post
Old 2015-06-22, 04:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Old Planetside 1 Stat Websites

what info are you trying to find in specific? also, the myplanetside website was my.planetside.com which was/is an SOE/DBG domain which isnt maintained anymore.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080502...sidestats.net/

Just a guess...
With the upcoming server merge between Emerald and Markov I believe this will more than likely be the end of this site. Given that I am dependent upon a Server ID and a Character ID to update each character in my database. I am guessing these will be changing per the server merge.

I have tried to contact individuals at SOE with no response. Granted, keep in mind I am only asking for confirmation of their plans not any notion or plans of my own to make appropriate changes on my side to keep the site operational with daily statistical updates -- unfortunately, I just do not have the time for any sort of refactoring.

It has been a good run and the site has been up and operational a lot longer than I would have ever guessed when first launching it back in 2004. So, simply consider this a heads up that May 20th is more than likely the end of this site's usefulness and tenure.

-J. 'rev'

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2015-06-22 at 04:17 PM.