PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - DEV reddit AMA- "ANT will most likely be the Sunderer with an ANT module" says WHO?
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-06, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Re: DEV reddit AMA- "ANT will most likely be the Sunderer with an ANT module" says WH

The problem with piling all kinds of shit on the sunderer is (apart from it obviously being fucking lazy), it removes any information when dealing with a sunderer and turns it into a bloody guessing game.

Oh, there is a sundy. Is it an Ams? Is it an offensive variant? An Ant? Ammo supply? Who the fuck knows.
On offense that means i can't put priorites on them like i should be able to, and on defense it means i don't know what the friendly sundy is going to do. Will he need support for an Ant run? Will he need support to deploy? Will he go and hunt harassers? Fuck, who knows.

Same goes for turning the Gal into a Loadstar via cert bullshit, because c'mon, at this point you just know that is what's going to happen. Does it carry a vehicle? Is it just being used for a drop? Bah...

But it's probably all part of dumbing this shit down more because they assume console players are even more braindead consumer zombies than pc "casuals".