PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: New Patch Notes - Test Server 13-06-13
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-13, 04:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: New Patch Notes - Test Sever 13-06-13

A lot of interesting changes, especially looking forward to seeing what you've added to the tutorial, Malorn. Too bad I'm away from the game for about a week

I don't really agree with making the ZOE take even more damage, a duration timer should be enough to balance it out.

About the burster balancing, obviously needed but I would rather have had the burster itself be tweaked than the bonuses it recieves from ZOE and Lockdown. The reason is that I don't really think it will help all that much when it comes to ground vs air balance, it was still dominated by bursters before the MAX abilities were introduced.

Also I don't agree with a revive removing ones death. Pretty sure I know why they made this change, I just don't agree with it being needed. I thought SOE was moving away from K/D being showed as an important stat.

Oh and I almost forgot about the improved mine IFF. Thank you

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-06-13 at 05:32 PM.