PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS2 Twitter Outfit
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-07, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DarkBalths
Corporal

PS2 Twitter Outfit

Good day to you, my name is DarkBalths.

I want to create an outfit composed of the Planetside 2 players that actively use Twitter on a daily basis. As one of these players, I have noticed that we are all good friends on Twitter and we have great discussions, but we all don't get a chance to play with each other.

I would like to create an outfit simply to provide the opportunity for all of us on Twitter to be able to play together and have a grand old time. Some players that have already expressed interest in this idea are:
- Lizzy (@Happy_Skittles)
- Geoff (@geoffrey1907)
- Arielle (@ArielleWasTaken)
- Mkgrider23 (@Mkgrider23)
- Reyals (@Reyals321)
- Daninator (@D4nin4tor)
and of course, myself: DarkBalths (@DarkBalths).

If you do not use Twitter, this outfit is not for you. Please move along and have a great day.

What needs to be decided now is the following:
-Server
-Faction
-Outfit Name
-Outfit Tag

As of right now, Connery TR seems to make the most sense, Connery being the most active server and TR having the lowest pop.
For a tag, at the current time I really like [IEEE] (I cannot believe that tag is not taken), since we are a group of players based through Twitter, and Twitter relies on IEEE technology and internet and blah blah blah tech stuff.

If you're interested in playing with us, and are active on Twitter, we want you to be a part of our outfit! Please feel free to discuss ideas down below, and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Last edited by DarkBalths; 2014-04-07 at 05:23 PM.