PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS2 Twitter Outfit
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-08, 04:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Re: PS2 Twitter Outfit

Originally Posted by DarkBalths View Post
First of all, to quote Jake and Amir: "why are you mad"
Second, the point is those of us who use Twitter a lot know each other to some extent. Read the original post before trying to shit on it. Also, there is a part in which I say "If you do not use Twitter, this outfit is not for you. Please move along and have a great day. Please do that.
If Hamma or one of the other mods feels like this is in the wrong section, that is totally fine and it would not be a problem if they were to move it to wherever they think it is appropriate.

Thanks.
First: Who said I was mad? I was perfectly calm when making my previous post. I am however less calm now due to your hostility.

Second: I don't have a problem with WHAT you're saying, but I am having a problem with HOW you're saying it. Please stop being so hostile. I was simply providing an opinion and nothing more. I am going along with what Bral said and simply say that you could have worded things better.

Third: The reason I even bothered to post was to simply state this thread should be under recruitment. And when the thread maker is made aware of the mistake they have made, it is usually good form for them to request it to be moved in the right section. Not only that, it shows that one that is recruiting can own up to mistakes on their end and follow the rules of others before giving them to their own troops. And finally, if everyone posted that they're looking for recruits in general discussion then general discussion would be flooded with recruitment threads. I'll not harp on about the matter though, the reason I made THIS post is to state I was not mad and that you're being unreasonably hostile. All I am asking is that matters are discussed with a cool and clear head on both sides. I was simply trying to be a good citizen by pointing out the mistake and that site rules are followed.

Forth: I want to make it clear I'm not against this idea. It's a neat idea in concept. I simply think it would be better to use a variety of conversation and information sources. Also, realistically, more people actually play the game then post about it (You get like 10-20 people that actually post compared to the 100s in outfits). Hence why oroginal opinion was stated. It will be interesting to see how many people that sign up post actively.

Edit: Eh. I may have let my temper get the better of me on the second. You have after all said they can move it. But to be fair, I wouldn't have responded that way if you had been calmer yourself (Or at least not go assuming I'm trying to shit on you).

Last edited by Taramafor; 2014-04-08 at 07:21 AM.