PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New Outfits Are Pointless
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 12:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: New Outfits Are Pointless

Originally Posted by iburnmycd View Post
He said 'probably the worst' since when does 'probably' == 'are' or 'definitely'. Master the English language and you'll understand the difference.
That is a weak defense and is tantamount to backpedaling.

Did I say he was the worst? No, I said he isn't playing at the top of his game right now. You really are a moron aren't you?
Worst is relative, and I must be more intelligent than everyone in your outfit if you guys think I said or did anything to deserve your trolling.

You are the one that has been arguing about the weakest link and how the whole outfit suffers from one (or a few) less than stellar players.
Obviously you aren't as smart as you think you are. All I said was the chain is only as strong as the weakest link. You guys automatically considered them to be your weakest link without any prompting from me. If you don't see how that is on you, then we can't be peers. I respect my members more than that.

I suggest you read your own posts; You are the one preaching to stop new outfits because PS1 vets have it 'on the lockdown', which translates to "you are new, you don't belong" and is basically the definition of intolerance.
Point out to me where I said any such thing.

You don't like that JP brought up our handicapped member (who is quite pissed that you want to see him cut from the outfit) in defense of the weak?
I made no such statements.

We've accepted him and love playing with him, why are you so angry?
Then why are you still talking? Because you either do or you don't consider him to be your worst player. One one hand you say he is, but then you say he isn't. Worst is relative you ignorant troll.

Maybe you didn't see the memo:

Of course we're going to take the issue seriously. We're insulted that you even suggested that the outfit is only as good as it's weakest link.
How is it not?

If we applied that thinking everywhere, we would have to kill you off because you're pretty low on the IQ scale and you are weakening the entire gene pool.
It isn't my misunderstanding and/or intolerance that sparked this. Look in the mirror.

Don't be sorry, they were on Teamspeak last night and approved our use of their situation (he was pissed about your post). Since we failed to mention names, their identities are protected and you can't harass them.
Okay, so he agrees with all of you, that doesn't make my statement wrong, insensitive, or intolerant. That just means you all have the same problem.

Your narrow-mindedness is disgusting as such intolerance is the reason one of the members is in the burn unit. They'll be happy to kick your ass in game and would love to have the chance to show you that no matter how weak a player may be, they still deserve respect.
My name is Baneblade. I'll happily fight you guys, just don't bring your ignorance and self loathing with you.