PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-13, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #126
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Re: The PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 MEGA THREAD

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
I wouldn't be willing to pay the price of waiting for the certification process for the PC patches, so console players would be able to play with PC players. I experience that enough with other console ports as it stands already.
So... we don't have to wait as long as most of the people that are ever going to play this game, both for fixes and new content... and in return... we never get to play with them. You know. The other half (and probable majority) of the player base. In a massive multiple parallel shoot-em-up where if the population dwindles past a certain point, people get bored and simply quit playing.

At serious risk of sounding like a condescending dick, I don't think you're thinking this through, Chip. You get twice (or more) as many people to shoot at and you don't wait any longer than they do. For anything. What's your beef?

Last edited by Rivenshield; 2013-06-14 at 12:19 AM.