PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 09:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #224
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
It's not bullshit hate of Fox News, it's legitimate disdain for a "news" company which in actuality is nothing more than the mouth piece of the mainstream Republican Party. If you're going to cite a source for something, don't cite a shitty source that nobody with any sense takes seriously.

You don't get a scrape on your head which doesn't bleed significantly and doesn't require medical attention from having your head bashed against concrete repeatedly. Zimmerman's injuries were, I suspect, as the police report suggests: Superficial injuries with slight bleeding to the nose and back of the head as a result. Not as his lawyer claims: A broken nose and a head that required stitches. However he got whatever may or may not be on the back of his head in that video, it wasn't as Zimmerman claimed.
Yeah, Fox News is a Republican mouthpiece..because all the other news outfits are so liberal its disgusting.

But I guess the repubs can't even have one eh?

Also, it adds weight to the fact that he was attacked.

And it also adds weight to the fact that, by Florida state law, he had every right to put a bullet in his attacker...because he had a CCL.

Case closed.