PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 02:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #766
Stew
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by Phellix View Post
This. I can't believe Stew is still going on with the same exact rants telling everyone they don't have proof and they're wrong and he's right.
Majority doesn't want it. And most people who have said yes admit they haven't played PS1, What does that say? I mean really. Let it go.
ans those guys are saying with the same exact rants telling everyones that having prone will encourage camping will break the pace or the flow of the game but they still like you said never but real arguments just opinions no exemple no video nothing but countless post about the same subject Prone = camping or prone = slow pace wich is wrong and ive been arguing on thats with many people and iam not the only ones who think like thats so ...

saying thats majority dosent want it is irrevelant the pool count as nothing to me could be biase or exploits with multiple accont etc...

its kinda stange to see the NO spamming as long as we cant see who votes for whats its irrevelant to me and also

saying people dont want it base on a small amount of people like this is also irrevelant

the thing thats must be discuss isnt the result of a secret pool thats can be easily tricked

its the arguments debatable and the game concepts etc..

most Bf players wich will be a HUGE part of the population in planetside 2 have voted yess for prone and was mostly harrasing dice to have no put prone into bfbc ! so yeah millions people will play ps2 not 100