PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 02:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #770
Noivad
Master Sergeant

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

I voted yes - Prone ok. Only tried BF3 beta it sucked enough said. Playing Planetside1 since start of 2004. Have no problem with prone or snipers, perfer Light - heavy assult. Prone snipers die just as easy as kneeling ones or standing ones. You just got to learn how to deal with them and kill them.

If it makes the players stop being senceless rushers, without using cover I'm all for it. OCOKA for realism. The game would be more emersive with prone play.

Always wished PS1 had prone too. But then my outfit plays military style not zerg style, so I can see the zerg players having a problem with prone. Kind of like the same type of people who had problems with BFRs.

Learn to overcome, adapt, improvise and do what it takes to kill what ever needs killing. Planetside is not a solo kiddie game - It a team oriented adult game.

"There is NO "I" in Teamwork"

DOG SLOGAN - "It's not the size of the DOG in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the DOG"

DOG BATTLE CRY - " Cry 'Havoc,' and Let Slip The DOG's OF War. "

And Hamma I see the VS and the NC have infiltrated your board. So the TR will have to kill them all and make them the yellow bastards they are