PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Update Notes 06/26 Continent Locking and Hossin
View Single Post
Old 2014-06-28, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Obstruction
First Sergeant

Re: Update Notes 06/26 Continent Locking and Hossin

Originally Posted by War Barney View Post
I'm rofling at this because its a lib pilot trying to say libs aren't powerful anymore and that they need a buff, unless this nerf happened a day or 2 ago they are still taking 2 full clips of skyguard to kill while killing the offending tank in 2-3 seconds with their shredder with the ability to bomb from orbit.

I really hope this "nerf" happened in the last couple of days, I've been getting sick and tired of these lib rookies sitting at the sky limit bombing completely out of reach of harm getting kills with no skill required.
what? i didn't say that at all. i'm not sure if you're being serious here though, do you not play the game, but just post random things on forums that you don't even really know facts about or understand?

the comment was about "a swarm of liberators" suppressing infantry spawns, that is what you talked about in your post. now you're changing the subject to skyguard, and obvious anger directed towards libs and me personally?

that's not very constructive, or polite.