PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "A Striker rocket is stronger than a Decimator rocket."
View Single Post
Old 2003-08-04, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Unreal Fenix
Private

Even worst idioticy,

we where fighting in the stairwell of a biolab, i had my jackhammer out and we had 2 maxes covering us, there where about 7 guys there total, we where two squads, So the tr kept poping around the corner and getting pwn3d so this Cr4 Br8+ guy runs infront of us, turns around and does the "Cease fire!" animation as a bunch of TR try to rush us with a pounder. he was mowed down by friendly fire so fast...

Another idiot: i was hacking the back door to a base one time and a friendly vanu guy runs up to me, but he switches his pulsar to his beamer and goes it, i pull out my lasher and follow the idiot and watch him get mowed down by a cycler inside

a bunch of idiots: My outfit squad on Emerald had a base secure when all of a sudden a gal flew over and drop abour 8+ cloakers into the base, we didnt know that at the time and where looking around, in the meantime they where annoying everyone by knifing the guys in the cc and finaly hacking the base, It wasent untill they decided to make a human wall of cloakers that we brought out the scattercannon with darklight, what a bloodbath that was...