PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Br20^
Thread: Br20^
View Single Post
Old 2003-08-09, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

I agree with you, 20 br is way to small a br. Some people have already maxed out both br and cr and there's not much else they can do but kill people, help there squad and outfit, and fool around. Also I think that since they plan on coming out with more stuff then the need for a higher br comes into play.

Im going to need more certy points than 20. I need to get more things so i can kill some people instead of dying every two seconds.
Well you start off with 4 br at level one and I heard that in the end you have 23 (some people think you have 24 in the end but if you think about it at level 0 you would have 3 cert points, at level one you would have 4, so you end up with 23). And also I think cert points just make things easier instead of making a person more powerful. You won't die every two seconds if your really skilled and also you won't die to often as long as you have some way to heal and a good weapon or vechilce. But I still agree with you that level 20 br is too small.