PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Driver/Gunners... NO!
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 03:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
KaB
Corporal

Re: Driver/Gunners... NO!

Originally Posted by wasdie View Post
Woah, so DICE has been breaking their game since Battlefield 1942 where you could drive the tanks and gun them?

Also BF3 sold more than any other Battlefield game and has the largest active community of any previous Battlefield game. If you call that destroying a franchise, then I have no idea what the hell you call success.
A successful game is a game that you start many years after its start (considering that you played at lot at its start) and you realize this game is still awesome. In the case that you still find players to play with of course.

What I'm saying is that BF was on a good way to become better. They got vehicles into games with BF1942, then other crazy games went into the fight like ArmA (let's say OpF HD), PS1, later RO1, and Project Reality of BF2. Im not only talking about these games because they have two seats in the tanks, but making a u-turn like in PS2 from PS1 is a terrible mistake. BF3 didnt bring two seats in the tank, but everything else got worse. BC2 became so boring, and this is what's BF3 going to be in few months.

Realism = Evolution.

And how much from you did play PS1 ? Was this feature bad for you ? Why didnt you complain about it already ? You dont really know what you want dont you. You just want a game with big awesome graphics, big guns, big vehicles, end of the story. Smart.

Last edited by KaB; 2012-07-10 at 03:53 PM.