PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Engineer Utility Pouch?
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 07:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Tenhi
Corporal

Engineer Utility Pouch?

I searched and couldnt find a thread about it. So what exactly does the Utility Pouch?<_<

L1: Cost 200

Allows C-4 explosives to be carried in the Utility Pouch, increasing the overall carrying capacity by one (1).

L2: Cost 400

Allows Tank Mines explosives to be carried in the Utility Pouch, increasing the overall carrying capacity by one (1).

L3: Cost 500

Allows C-4 explosives to be carried in the Utility Pouch, increasing the overall carrying capacity.

L4: Cost 1000

Allows Tank Mines explosives to be carried in the Utility Pouch, increasing the overall carrying capacity.

L5: Cost 1000

Allows Claymore Mines explosives to be carried in the Utility Pouch, increasing the overall carrying capacity by one (1).
Does that mean if I skill Utility Pouch L1 I can carry C4 without the C4 Cert (would seem odd...)? If I still need the C4 Cert (and all the other explosive certs)... what is the Utility Pouch good for? If I have to normaly equip the C4/Mines etc in the Utility Slot and it just increases my capacity... is it worth it?

If its only the capacity... with C4 L2 and Utility Pouch L3 I could carry 4 C4... but for 1800 Certs Oo At the same time it would cost me the other Suit Upgrades (Shield/Nanoweave).

Last edited by Tenhi; 2012-11-18 at 08:01 PM.