PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How to tell if a pilot is... cheating?
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Brusi
Contributor
Major

Re: How to tell if a pilot is... cheating?

I was going to start a thread with this title...

I assume it would have been derailed as often as this one anyway, so i'll just pose the question again, in a slightly different way.

How can I tell the difference between an Aircraft that is operating abnormally due to some effect of lag and when it is actually some effect of a third-party program, that is giving the player controlling it an edge in combat.

I honestly want to know this as i hate to hackusate, ever... but sometimes i'll see an enemy ESF move in a way that does not look possible.

I've seen the effects of leaving torrents downloading while you are playing PS2, and it makes people teleport all over my screen. I can only assume that i am teleporting around on other peoples screens, or at least moving really fast as i rubber-band between "last known" locations. This might personally make me look dodgy, but i can say that it is in no way performance enhancing, lol.

”You can have hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players in these massive cluster-fuck battles

Matt Higby on the scope of Planetside 2