PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Is nobody else depressed about having 3 factions again? Wouldn't 0, 2,or 4 be better?
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
Serisno
Private

Re: Is nobody else depressed about having 3 factions again? Wouldn't 0, 2,or 4 be bet

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Close it? I say make it sticky! This topic is one of those that will come up every now and then.
Well. Being the OP.

My true complaint in the OP is about the game's cyclical nature. Some have caught onto this and they have given helpful responses and information about how the devs have already planned to remove the "cyclical nature" from the game via a new, more granular, lattice system. I'm a dynamic person and I'm not averse to having my mind changed. I was presented with superior logic, and my mind was changed. There is hope for a three faction system in PS:2.

But sadly most people just cheer, "3 ftw! Cuz its teh BeSt!"... burying the actually helpful posts.

I'll update the OP to include the actual results of the thread and use it to educate the community. Since the helpful posts are on page three or four, buried under the refuse, and most people don't get that far when reading through forums...

Last edited by Serisno; 2011-08-08 at 11:33 AM.